Kartonist.de
Register Calendar Search Frequently Asked Questions

Kartonist.de » Schifffahrt / Hafenelemente » Abgeschlossene Bauberichte - Schifffahrt » [FERTIG] Panzerkreuzer Russland, Orel, 1:200 Scale » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page [FERTIG] Panzerkreuzer Russland, Orel, 1:200 Scale
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wiwo1961 wiwo1961 is a male
Kartonist

Registration Date: 27.10.2011
Herkunft: Wien

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Fred,

the tiny T-Boats are really great! Two Thumbs

Yours

Wiwo

Transportbarge Cleopatra, Walden Model, 1:250

Langzeit-Projekt:
K.u.k.Tegetthoffklasse, GPM, 1:200. 1:250 und 1:400

Pausiert:
Lohner Mk, M31 1:32 Scratch

Aktuell in den Galerien:
Seitenradschlepper ANGLIA, Walden Model, 1:250

... und da sind sie alle meine Modelle ...

"To be is to do!" (Kant) ... "To do is to be!" (Satre) ... "Dubidubidu..." (Sinatra)
06.02.2012 16:22 Send an Email to wiwo1961 Search for Posts by wiwo1961 Add wiwo1961 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wiwo1961 Austria
Michael Mash Michael Mash is a male
Kartonist

Registration Date: 17.02.2010
Herkunft: Die Great Lakes

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello Fred,
Those torpedo boats certainly have a lot of detail. They appear to be quite large boats in the images. Great work!
Mike
06.02.2012 17:39 Send an Email to Michael Mash Search for Posts by Michael Mash Add Michael Mash to your Buddy List United States
Royaloakmin Royaloakmin is a male
TEAM

Registration Date: 30.12.2007
Herkunft: Windsor, ON Canada
: ADMINISTRATOR

Thread Starter Thread Started by Royaloakmin

Hallo, Gerd, thanks. They are torpedo tubes, likely 16" diameter torpedos.

Thanks Kurt, and Gunter, Its the smaller launches that worry me... Keine Ahnung

Hi Adam, your eyes are too sharp. these launches did have railings (as can be seen on other Tsarist ships equiped with the same launches). My story is that they were removed when the boats were stowed...and I am sticking to it. I could also add tiny bollards, but my eyes crossed at the idea.

Thank you, Gunther, Wolfgang and Ralf. They were well designed and fit well.

Thanks, Mike. I am tempted to make stands for them.

RF Spahi, Answer, 1:200 scale

My works
06.02.2012 18:37 Send an Email to Royaloakmin Search for Posts by Royaloakmin Add Royaloakmin to your Buddy List United States
Andreas Berndt Andreas Berndt is a male
Kartonist

Registration Date: 03.01.2011
Herkunft: Berlin,
: RAILGOON :

Hello Fred,

I found your thread today and it all looks really great! And now I know : shipbuilding is not for me. I take my hat because of your work!

Best wishes

Andy
06.02.2012 23:30 Send an Email to Andreas Berndt Search for Posts by Andreas Berndt Add Andreas Berndt to your Buddy List Germany
Hagen von Tronje Hagen von Tronje is a male
Kartonist

Registration Date: 01.08.2009
Herkunft: Oberpfalz

Hi Fred,

very fine boats indeed! Thumb

Greetings
Hagen

11.02.2012 18:41 Send an Email to Hagen von Tronje Search for Posts by Hagen von Tronje Add Hagen von Tronje to your Buddy List Germany
TEAM

Hallo Andreas, Thank you. To the contrary, I wish I could build trains like you do. Clap

Hi Hagen, Thanks, I am just finishing the last two launches, so Rossia will have her full complement of 14 boats, quite the little flotilla.

I have a short weekend, so I worked on QF gun parts. Not too exciting...I also realized I am almost at the six month's mark... geschockt

Royaloakmin has attached these images (downsized versions):
Rossia 229.jpg Rossia 230.jpg
Rossia 231.jpg

My works
11.02.2012 23:38 Send an Email to Royaloakmin Search for Posts by Royaloakmin Add Royaloakmin to your Buddy List Canada
Klueni Klueni is a male
Bild des Jahres 2010, 2011

Registration Date: 05.08.2009
Herkunft: Beckum
:

Hei Fred,

these damagable little feet for the machineguns You've cutted out are very clean ! Clap

lg.

Thomas

Vergammelte Werke
12.02.2012 21:14 Send an Email to Klueni Search for Posts by Klueni Add Klueni to your Buddy List Germany
John John is a male
Kartonist

Registration Date: 31.08.2009
Herkunft: Peterborough, ON Canada

Gee Fred, you're cutting board is starting to look like mine! I guess we're creatures of habit and cut in a small area.

Have you noticed the quality of new cutting mats lately? I'm sure my latest one is not as heavy or as forgiving as the previous one. It got scared up pretty quickly.

Cheers...John
12.02.2012 21:30 Send an Email to John Search for Posts by John Add John to your Buddy List Canada
Gerd Gerd is a male
Kartonist

Registration Date: 17.08.2009
Herkunft: Kleinostheim am Main (By)

Hello Fred,
Yes, I also love these "bloody spiders" for the machine guns. For the Dupuy de Lome I have used wire instead of card and made the barrels with rolled paper.
Greets
Gerd

meine misshandelten Werke
13.02.2012 07:56 Send an Email to Gerd Search for Posts by Gerd Add Gerd to your Buddy List Germany
marco1971 marco1971 is a male
Kartonist

Registration Date: 10.05.2011
Herkunft: Italien

Hi Fred,

Those boats look really good ! Two Thumbs

Marco

18.02.2012 12:19 Send an Email to marco1971 Search for Posts by marco1971 Add marco1971 to your Buddy List Italy
TEAM

Thank you, Tom!

Hi John, I try to rotate mine, I too have the bad habit of cutting in the same space. And yes the quality is iffy.

Hi Gerd, bloody is a good word for it, I can hardly wait to mate spiders to horse shoes. I will stick with wire barrels.

Thanks Marco. I like the big launches but the small ones did not turn out as well.

It is a short weekend, but I did finish the last two boats and have been working on th QF guns. I really need to finish up some work on the hall, but will have some time tomorrow.

Rossia 232.jpg Rossia 234.jpg
Rossia 235.jpg

My works
19.02.2012 23:40 Send an Email to Royaloakmin Search for Posts by Royaloakmin Add Royaloakmin to your Buddy List Canada
Kartonist

Hello Fred,

it looks like that you get lost in tiny and small parts. rotwerden
A lot of work those QF-guns! The rest for the sholder a brainmelting work!
The steamboat looks really fine! Two Thumbs

Keep on going! Thumb

Best regards

Wiwo

Langzeit-Projekt:

Pausiert:

Aktuell in den Galerien:

"To be is to do!" (Kant) ... "To do is to be!" (Satre) ... "Dubidubidu..." (Sinatra)
20.02.2012 00:05 Send an Email to wiwo1961 Search for Posts by wiwo1961 Add wiwo1961 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wiwo1961 Austria
Kartonist

Hello Fred,
Nice work with the small boats.
Note: On my computer, it looks like your camera turned the boats pink.
Mike
20.02.2012 17:59 Send an Email to Michael Mash Search for Posts by Michael Mash Add Michael Mash to your Buddy List United States
Klueni Klueni is a male

:

Hei Fred,

small & very nice steam-boat with many details! Bravo

lg.

Thomas

Vergammelte Werke
20.02.2012 20:11 Send an Email to Klueni Search for Posts by Klueni Add Klueni to your Buddy List Germany
TEAM

Hallo Wolfgang, and thanks. 30 QF guns. I guess they were pretty worried about torpedo boats. Kopf kratzen

Hi Mike, it may be the light. Thanks, at least the boats are done.

Thanks, Tom.

More work today, mostly details, but I did finish the torpedo net shelves. The gangway canopy frames need to be glued up and painted.

Rossia 236.jpg Rossia 237.jpg

My works
20.02.2012 23:34 Send an Email to Royaloakmin Search for Posts by Royaloakmin Add Royaloakmin to your Buddy List Canada
Kartonist

Hey Fred,

In the previous photo I saw that you also use markers of faber castelli. Use them to color the edges? To me they are fantastic, cover well and do not drool chuckle . Returning to your model, I note with pleasure that is truly full of little details and that you're doing a great job Two Thumbs

Marco

21.02.2012 07:11 Send an Email to marco1971 Search for Posts by marco1971 Add marco1971 to your Buddy List Italy
TEAM

Hi Marco, gratzie. The Faber Castell pens are essential, as you say. I seldom use my coloured pencils any more.

Still plowiing through details. Still 26 QFs to finish.... Once I have the hammock stowage in, there will be more progress on the hull. The key is to keep moving, like the sharks. chuckle

Rossia 238.jpg Rossia 242.jpg
Rossia 241.jpg

My works
26.02.2012 20:30 Send an Email to Royaloakmin Search for Posts by Royaloakmin Add Royaloakmin to your Buddy List Canada
TEAM

I am now serious about installing the hammock stowage, and that also means I need to work on the funnels and ventilators for the boiler houses, because they can then be installed. I also have finished some small lufter for amidships.

Rossia 242.jpg Rossia 243.jpg
Rossia 244.jpg Rossia 245.jpg

My works
04.03.2012 19:17 Send an Email to Royaloakmin Search for Posts by Royaloakmin Add Royaloakmin to your Buddy List Canada
Stosch Stosch is a male
Kartonist

Registration Date: 03.02.2010
Herkunft: Mönchengladbach

Hello Fred!

Very nice work! I love those old russisan warships. When I have finished my wok on Iltis/ Panther i (maybe) will start to work on Borodino or Peresviet.

Best regards
Alexander

04.03.2012 20:25 Send an Email to Stosch Search for Posts by Stosch Add Stosch to your Buddy List Germany
petcarli petcarli is a male
Kartonist

Registration Date: 23.08.2009
Herkunft: Voerde

Hello Fred,

you´ve done many fine things! Thumb

Regards
Fritz

04.03.2012 22:57 Send an Email to petcarli Search for Posts by petcarli Add petcarli to your Buddy List Germany
Mainpirat Mainpirat is a male
Kartonist

Registration Date: 08.08.2009
Herkunft: Wegberg

Hello Fred,
it's fun to see the Russian growing. You know that I love these ironclads.
Regards
Mainpirat

Meine Untaten
05.03.2012 08:21 Send an Email to Mainpirat Search for Posts by Mainpirat Add Mainpirat to your Buddy List Germany
OHI OHI is a male
Kartonist

Registration Date: 07.08.2009
Herkunft: München

Back to the assembly line, Fred!?  Große grinsen

I admire your endurance Du bist Groß

And nevertheless you keep the qualiity standard of the shipyard at highest levels!

Great, your QF-Gus!!

Derzeit in Bau: RN Bartolomeo Colleoni / HAL / >1:250, > WL

Meine Werke
05.03.2012 10:42 Send an Email to OHI Search for Posts by OHI Add OHI to your Buddy List Germany
Kartonist

Hello Fred,
I always enjoy your work ................. and your images showing the vast inventories of parts! Well done.
Mike
05.03.2012 18:00 Send an Email to Michael Mash Search for Posts by Michael Mash Add Michael Mash to your Buddy List United States
Kartonist

Hello Fred,

I like your work Thumb , but the pieces, instead of decrease increase? chuckle

Marco

05.03.2012 18:22 Send an Email to marco1971 Search for Posts by marco1971 Add marco1971 to your Buddy List Italy
John John is a male
Kartonist

Registration Date: 31.08.2009
Herkunft: Peterborough, ON Canada

My goodness Fred. The parts count must be very high - as well as the number of hours clocked at the cutting board. Lost any parts yet?

This is a significant model. Have you got a spot in the house earmarked for this beauty when it it finished?

Great work.
John
05.03.2012 19:49 Send an Email to John Search for Posts by John Add John to your Buddy List Canada
TEAM

Moin Alexander, danke. I have had my eye on Persevet also, or General-Admiral Apraxin.

Thanks Fritz, I need to catch up to your fine Hood.

Hi Kurt, thanks. I thinkk you will start to see more parts being added on deck, and some real growth, once the boiler houses are ready.

Hi Mike, well, the piles have shrunk considerably....and the storage area is overflowing!

Trust me Marco, the piles are shrinking geschockt But some days, it seems the opposite!

Hi John, I have not lost anything yet, knock on wood. I am afraid to estimate the parts count. Many thanks.

My works
07.03.2012 18:49 Send an Email to Royaloakmin Search for Posts by Royaloakmin Add Royaloakmin to your Buddy List United States
TEAM

I have some time today to work on the Russian, so I hve added some scuttles on the deck (I wonder how they coaled ship, as I have not found anything that looks like a cosl scuttle !(smiley . I finally figured out what Part 62 is, it is the bulwark on top of the bow casemates. It also solves the mystery of where the running lights were mounted! rotwerden

I am working away on boiler house details, you can see the wires that will become the steam pipes.

Rossia 247.jpg Rossia 248.jpg
Rossia 249.jpg Rossia 250.jpg

My works
09.03.2012 20:52 Send an Email to Royaloakmin Search for Posts by Royaloakmin Add Royaloakmin to your Buddy List Canada
Klueni Klueni is a male

:

Hei Fred,

very good and fine builded details are seen at Your russian sea-dinosaur ! Two Thumbs

lg.

Thomas

Vergammelte Werke
09.03.2012 20:56 Send an Email to Klueni Search for Posts by Klueni Add Klueni to your Buddy List Germany
Joske
unregistered

Hoi Fred, really awsome, keep it up. Clap
Gr. Jos.
10.03.2012 07:09
Günther Schmidt Günther Schmidt is a male
Kartonist

Registration Date: 22.05.2010
Herkunft: Waidhofen an der Ybbs Österreich

very good and fine builded Clap Thumb

Top constructed Bravo Bravo

- nur wer es zulässt seinen Horizont zu erweitern wird innere Stärke finden!!

Auf der Werft: Flugzeugträger IJN AKAGI Pearl Harbor 1941,Zerstörer IJN Hatsushimo Ten go 1945,Zerstörer IJN Kagero Kido Budai 1941, Leichter Kreuzer IJN Tama Aleuten 1942

In Planung:

Meine Modelle: Meine Werke
In Der Luft: Gruman F4F6 Hellcat (Halinski), Messerschmitt Me 109G6 (Modelarz), Mitsubishi A6M2 Zero Kamikaze (Modelarz), B29 Superfortress (Flymodel), B24 Liberator (Flymodel),
10.03.2012 11:19 Send an Email to Günther Schmidt Search for Posts by Günther Schmidt Add Günther Schmidt to your Buddy List Austria
Kartonist

Hello Fred,
your Russian lady looks very fine detailed. Your boarding party seems to be successful Thumb .
Regards
Mainpirat

Meine Untaten
10.03.2012 18:35 Send an Email to Mainpirat Search for Posts by Mainpirat Add Mainpirat to your Buddy List Germany
TEAM

Many thanks, Tom, Joske and Gunther! Familie

Hi Kurt the boarding parties will be more frequentl now. It is a big step to get the hammock stowage in, that clears the way for other detailing.

John asked me awhile ago what I will do with this monster. She will likely go on top of the TV cabinet for a time. We do not have a lot of space, so I need smaller ships or a bigger house. Kopf kratzen

I am finishing the hammock stowage and working on the 14 lufter for the boiler houses.

Rossia 251.jpg Rossia 252.jpg
Rossia 253.jpg Rossia 254.jpg
Rossia 255.jpg Rossia 256.jpg

My works
10.03.2012 20:56 Send an Email to Royaloakmin Search for Posts by Royaloakmin Add Royaloakmin to your Buddy List Canada
Kartonist

Hi Fred,

when I take look on the progress of your russian coaleater, I see always massproductions! QF's, lufters, boilerhouses, boats. All in incredible numbers!
You must be a very tough guy to stand this! Du bist Groß

Yours

Wiwo

Langzeit-Projekt:

Pausiert:

Aktuell in den Galerien:

10.03.2012 21:17 Send an Email to wiwo1961 Search for Posts by wiwo1961 Add wiwo1961 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wiwo1961 Austria
Kartonist

Hello Fred,

what a lot of vents to be built - I hope you will have all the patience for those parts (Next to riggings I hate vents most... unschuldig ),

Greetings
hagen

11.03.2012 15:50 Send an Email to Hagen von Tronje Search for Posts by Hagen von Tronje Add Hagen von Tronje to your Buddy List Germany
TEAM

Moin Wolfgang, the magic number seems to be 14, 14 boats, 14 casemate guns, 14 lufters, go figure. Kopf kratzen

Hi Hagen, I still dislike rigging the most MG

The hammock stowage is essentially done, Two Thumbs . Now, back to the lufter. I have a very simple jig to wrap the bands around the base units. The steam pipes dont quite match the funnel colour, so I will need to buy some matching paint.

Rossia 257.jpg Rossia 258.jpg
Rossia 259.jpg Rossia 260.jpg

My works
11.03.2012 18:12 Send an Email to Royaloakmin Search for Posts by Royaloakmin Add Royaloakmin to your Buddy List Canada
Kartonist

Hello Fred, great patience with all these pieces. I am very curious to see all the vents mounted Prost

Marco

11.03.2012 18:20 Send an Email to marco1971 Search for Posts by marco1971 Add marco1971 to your Buddy List Italy
TEAM

Hallo Marco, I do have to work on the patience. I now have a couple of the ventilator tops done. I need to complete the funnels and steampipes and mount them on the boilerhouses before i can mount the ventilators.

It has been a short weekend, so mostly working on parts, no boarding party. I am ready now to detail the stern abaft the mizzen mast, so watch this space.

The little bits of blackened wire will be recoil cylinders for the 18 QF guns that I am currently procrastinating on.

Rossia 262.jpg Rossia 263.jpg
Rossia 264.jpg Rossia 265.jpg
Rossia 266.jpg

My works

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Royaloakmin: 18.03.2012 18:20.

18.03.2012 18:18 Send an Email to Royaloakmin Search for Posts by Royaloakmin Add Royaloakmin to your Buddy List Canada
Klueni Klueni is a male

:

Hei Fred,

what a formidable assembly line work aboard of Your russian ship. That will become very good! Clap

lg.

Thomas

Vergammelte Werke
18.03.2012 20:11 Send an Email to Klueni Search for Posts by Klueni Add Klueni to your Buddy List Germany
Kartonist

Hello Fred,
Good to see that the pleasant weather has not slowed the "Royaloakmin" assembly line.
Nice job!
Mike
19.03.2012 17:33 Send an Email to Michael Mash Search for Posts by Michael Mash Add Michael Mash to your Buddy List United States
TEAM

Hallo Tom and Mike, we keep the assembly line running no matter how nice the weather is geschockt (it is 28C in Windsor today geschockt geschockt )

I am close to completing the first boilerhouse/funnel assembly, and that is exciting because it it will be material progress.

Rossia 267.jpg Rossia 268.jpg
Rossia 269.jpg Rossia 270.jpg
Rossia 271.jpg Rossia 273.jpg

My works
22.03.2012 16:34 Send an Email to Royaloakmin Search for Posts by Royaloakmin Add Royaloakmin to your Buddy List Canada
Kartonist

Hello Fred,
That tiny assembly you show in your hand (image 268) looks like quite a piece of craftsmanship. No doubt, some patience was required.
Mike
22.03.2012 17:16 Send an Email to Michael Mash Search for Posts by Michael Mash Add Michael Mash to your Buddy List United States
Ingo Ingo is a male
Kartonist -Goldene Schere 2013

Registration Date: 04.08.2009
Herkunft: Salzgitter
: Bild des Jahres 2009

Moin Fred.

Das nenn ich mal wieder Feinarbeit Thumb

Eine schöne Entwicklung macht das Modell Clap

Gruß
Ingo

Panzer VI "Tiger" GPM 1:25 z.Z. unterbrochen

Admiral Hipper GPM 1:250

Meine Modelle
22.03.2012 17:26 Send an Email to Ingo Search for Posts by Ingo Add Ingo to your Buddy List Germany
Gerd Gerd is a male
Kartonist

Registration Date: 17.08.2009
Herkunft: Kleinostheim am Main (By)

Hello Fred,
You did a great job with the funnel and the ventilators.
Greets
Gerd

meine misshandelten Werke
23.03.2012 08:10 Send an Email to Gerd Search for Posts by Gerd Add Gerd to your Buddy List Germany
Rezatmatrose Rezatmatrose is a male
Kartonist

Registration Date: 04.08.2009
Herkunft: Ansbach

Hi Fred,

looks more and more to become a "golden model" smiley

Günter

Auf der Werft: Minenschiff Königin Luise / G.K.-Verlag / 1:250
Fertiggestellt:
2007: Stier (WHV) Bb, Leipzig (WHV) Bb, von der Tann (HMV) Bb, Merkur/Vulkan (HMV) Bb
2008/2009: Bismarck (HMV) Bb
2009: Jackal (CFM) Bb, MiSuBo Schütze/Gemma (WHV) Bb, Tender Isar (WHV) Bb, Najade (WHV) Bb; Coburg (WHV) Bb; Eisbär/Eisvogel (WHV) Bb;
2010: Scheer (WHV) Bb; Scharnhorst (WHV) Bb; Togo (Cfm) Bb; HMS Glowworm (GPM) Bb
2011: Victoria Louise (HMV); Derfflinger (HMV) Bb; Undine (HMV) Bb; Baltrum (HMV) Bb; Adler IV (HMV) Bb
2012: Long Beach (WHV) Bb; Seahawk (WHV) Bb; MS Bleichen (HMV) Bb; TS Altmark (HMV) Bb; Bruno Illing (HMV) Bb; Eifel (WHV) Bb; SMS Beowulf (HMV) Bb
2013: S.M. B 111 (HMV) Bb; Admiral Graf Spee (Cfm) Bb; Schnellboot Kranich (DSM) Bb; Dampfer Albatros (HMV) Bb; Eisbrecher Stettin (HMV) Bb; Feuerschiff Elbe 3 (HMV) Bb;
2014: T 22 (GPM) Bb; Z 1 (GPM) Bb; U 96 (WHV) Bb; U 995 (WHV) Bb; U 2365, U Hai, U 22, U 31 (Passat) Bb; Bussard (HMV) Bb;
23.03.2012 08:16 Send an Email to Rezatmatrose Search for Posts by Rezatmatrose Add Rezatmatrose to your Buddy List Germany
Kartonist

Hello Fred,

very nice work with the funnel and the ventilators. Hand

Marco

23.03.2012 21:42 Send an Email to marco1971 Search for Posts by marco1971 Add marco1971 to your Buddy List Italy
TEAM

Hallo Mike, thanks, that tiny tweezerload has 10 pieces in it. You can also see it painted.

Veilen dank, Ingo und Gerd-meister. smiley

Moin Gunter, I will be happy to have a "complete" model chuckle

Thanks Marco, three funnels are nearly done, plenty of ventilators left Augenzwinkern

I realized that I need to install the davit cranking machinery before I install the boilerhouses, so am working on that. Of course, there are four different types Kopf kratzen This ship was a logistician's nightmare geschockt

Rossia 274.jpg Rossia 272.jpg
Rossia 275.jpg Rossia 276.jpg

My works
24.03.2012 20:43 Send an Email to Royaloakmin Search for Posts by Royaloakmin Add Royaloakmin to your Buddy List Canada
Curmudgeon Curmudgeon is a male
Kartonist

Registration Date: 28.08.2009
Herkunft: bei Bremen

Hello Fred,

do you have any large laser-cut steering-wheels with which you could substitute the davit cranking wheels (or as they are: disks).
You´d have to cut off the handles - that would be all.

Curmudgeon
24.03.2012 21:03 Send an Email to Curmudgeon Search for Posts by Curmudgeon Add Curmudgeon to your Buddy List Germany
TEAM

Hello ol' friend, the disks apparently were solid. I didn't try to cut out the spokes that projected beyond the rim, too fiddly for me.

My works
24.03.2012 21:43 Send an Email to Royaloakmin Search for Posts by Royaloakmin Add Royaloakmin to your Buddy List Canada
Kartonist

Hello Fred,
good work on the parts. I hope to see them assembled very soon smiley .
Regards
Mainpirat

Meine Untaten
24.03.2012 21:46 Send an Email to Mainpirat Search for Posts by Mainpirat Add Mainpirat to your Buddy List Germany
TEAM

Hi Kurt, apparently a few parts did clamber onboard...but mostly I am working on the funnels and the davit machinery.

The boiler houses will not be glued down for a while yet.

Rossia 277.jpg Rossia 278.jpg
Rossia 279.jpg Rossia 281.jpg

My works

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Royaloakmin: 25.03.2012 19:32.

25.03.2012 19:31 Send an Email to Royaloakmin Search for Posts by Royaloakmin Add Royaloakmin to your Buddy List Canada
Goroda-san Goroda-san is a male
Kartonist

Registration Date: 07.07.2011
Herkunft: Prague, CZ

Hi Fred,

You are making great progress! Thumb

Kind regards,

Adam

Soon to be abandoned: Ju-87 R2 Stuka - KW - 1:33

Abandoned: Kawanishi N1K2-J Shiden-kai - Halinski - 1:33 , HMS Abdiel - Answer - 1:200
25.03.2012 19:40 Send an Email to Goroda-san Search for Posts by Goroda-san Add Goroda-san to your Buddy List Czech Republic
Kartonist

Fine details, Fred! Thumb

Greetings
Hagen

26.03.2012 08:53 Send an Email to Hagen von Tronje Search for Posts by Hagen von Tronje Add Hagen von Tronje to your Buddy List Germany
Kartonist

Hi Fred,

a lot of detalis, a lot of parts, a lot of work!
You do it very fine! Two Thumbs
With the boilerhouses aboard, the shilouette of the ship looks great.

With best regards

WIWO

Langzeit-Projekt:

Pausiert:

Aktuell in den Galerien:

26.03.2012 10:04 Send an Email to wiwo1961 Search for Posts by wiwo1961 Add wiwo1961 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wiwo1961 Austria
Kartonist

Hello Fred,
Four funnels!
They all look straight and uniform.
Mike
26.03.2012 18:23 Send an Email to Michael Mash Search for Posts by Michael Mash Add Michael Mash to your Buddy List United States
TEAM

Hallo Michael, thank you, but now I understand why Carl does not want to design a five-funnel cruiser! rotwerden

Thaank you all, Adam, Wolfgang and Hagen! Familie

I have finished the forward boiler house, finished the torpedo net booms. and some work on the QF guns. I need to finish the ventilators now...

Rossia 282.jpg Rossia 283.jpg
Rossia 284.jpg Rossia 285.jpg
Rossia 287.jpg Rossia 288.jpg

My works

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Royaloakmin: 01.04.2012 19:42.

01.04.2012 19:41 Send an Email to Royaloakmin Search for Posts by Royaloakmin Add Royaloakmin to your Buddy List Canada
Klueni Klueni is a male

:

Hei Fred,

that is looking for much work, and I think very much work...... Kartonist And Your old russian coal eater is looking very good so far ! Two Thumbs

lg.

Thomas

Vergammelte Werke
01.04.2012 21:10 Send an Email to Klueni Search for Posts by Klueni Add Klueni to your Buddy List Germany
Joske
unregistered

Wauw, looking sharp Fred, ofcource i mean the fourstacker. unschuldig
Gr. Jos.
02.04.2012 08:13
Kartonist

Hello Fred,

very good progress! Two Thumbs

Marco

04.04.2012 21:39 Send an Email to marco1971 Search for Posts by marco1971 Add marco1971 to your Buddy List Italy
TEAM

Thank you Tom!

Thanks, Joske.

Gratzie, Marco.

This weekend the ventilator factory is working overtime. Also the davit machinery is ready for a boarding party.

The funnels are not glued down yet, I need to install the davit machinery first.

Happy Easter!

Rossia 289.jpg Rossia 290.jpg
Rossia 291.jpg Rossia 292.jpg
Rossia 293.jpg Rossia 294.jpg

My works

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Royaloakmin: 08.04.2012 18:56.

08.04.2012 18:55 Send an Email to Royaloakmin Search for Posts by Royaloakmin Add Royaloakmin to your Buddy List Canada
Gerhard Gerhard is a male
Kartonist

Registration Date: 24.10.2010
Herkunft: Peissenberg/Oberbaye rn

Hello Fred,

What a wonderfull model you are creating!

Very detailed and very professional!

Three Hurahs from an old sailor!

beste Grüße aus Oberbayern!

Jeder Mensch braucht Ziele, nur müssen sie auch erreichbar sein!
08.04.2012 20:00 Send an Email to Gerhard Search for Posts by Gerhard Add Gerhard to your Buddy List Germany
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Kartonist.de » Schifffahrt / Hafenelemente » Abgeschlossene Bauberichte - Schifffahrt » [FERTIG] Panzerkreuzer Russland, Orel, 1:200 Scale

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6 pl2, Developed by WoltLab GmbH